Monday, October 14, 2013

The Music 023 - Sweet Disaster

It's a new week, so it's time for some more music!  Today's song is by a guy named Nate Davenport.  I found this guy from ourstage radio, which is a fantastic site (I think I mentioned it before).  Other than that I know almost nothing about this guy, but I like his music, and that's all that really matters.  With that all being said, I've only listened to a couple of his songs, and I haven't gone out of my way to see if he's put out any new music.  But I'm gonna change that when I'm done posting this song here, because this guy is a diamond in the rough.  Unfortunately there isn't a YouTube video for this song, and I'm too lazy to go make one, so I'm just going to link you to the OurStage Radio page for the song.  Be that as it may, you still should enjoy it, and while you're there check out some other stuff!  Click here.

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment