Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Music 008 - Reach Out

Already the second day of my first official weekly pattern, and I'm falling behind.  Well, I'm here now, so better late than never.  Anyway, today's song is called Reach Out by Take That.  I can honestly say, I don't know much about these guys, I don't remember how I found them, I don't know much of their music (in fact I only know 2 songs by name), and I can't say much about them other than that they're good.  I love their sound and should really look up more of their stuff, as should you.  On I side note, I think this was a band my dad found, and then played for me at one time or another, but I'm still not sure how I came back to them.  Also as an apology for posting this song so late, I'll post a bonus song, and I'll post my post for tomorrow shortly after midnight!

With that, let the music commence!

- Manifest Destiny


No comments:

Post a Comment