Friday, October 11, 2013

The Music 020 - Another Day

Indeed it's Friday, and thus another day.  So today's song is called "Another Day", performed by Carousel.  I found this song because one of my friends linked a different song from SoundCloud to my facebook account.  I loved the song so much, I looked up the artist on SoundCloud and listened to his other two songs there.  Well, the way SoundCloud works is after it plays the 'playlist' that's up, it goes to some new song (not random, but I don't know how it works).  This was that next song.  The song after this was also good, but I like this one better; plus it's not a remix.  Anyway, now that I'm back from that tangent I hope you enjoy and I should be back later with more music!  Keep an eye out and enjoy!

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment