Friday, October 4, 2013

The Music 013 - From That Point On

I'm back with my first real post of Friday.  I'm gonna post another song after this one because I couldn't choose between them, so you can have my cake and eat it too.  The cake in this case being my music, and the eating would be listening to it.  Unless you think you can eat music, in which case I'd advise you to see a doctor.  Back from that little tangent there, it's Friday so let's enjoy the day with SOME AMAZING MUSIC.  That amazing music happens to be from one of my, if not my, most favorite band, Revis.  These guys had one amazing album, and then they broke up.  They got back together a while ago, put out some aesome tracks they decided wouldn't go on their new album.  Then it went downhill from there.  Their drummer broke his leg during a rock climbing incident and couldn't play, so they postponed production.  Then their record label screwed them over, and they had to postpone it even further, eventually leading to the decision not to pursue making the new album.  While I'm really upset about this, they still released a few really good songs, this being one of them.  Once again, I'll be back in a few with another great song!

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment