Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Music 015 - Music Goes On

IT'S TIME FOR WEIRD YET AWESOME SOUNDTRACK MUSIC.  Alright, so first things first, time for a little about yours truly.  I like to watch anime.  I started mainly because I don't have cable and it's easy access via the internet, plus there are a lot of really good series, while on modern TV there are only a few really good shows.  Anyway, with anime often comes really good soundtracks and music.  This song comes from the show Gatchaman Crowds, which is based off an old 70's or 80's show, and the soundtrack is all really good dubstep music.  If you are concerned about lyrics, you're in luck, this songs only lyrics are in English, but in the future I might post songs that are completely Japanese (rarely) or a hybrid of English and Japanese.  In fact I might make it my goal to post something foreign every weekend! I'm not sure I have enough music for that trend to last, but we'll see.  Anyway, I've gone on long enough about this and you should really listen to this.  If the fact that it comes from an anime worries you, don't let it; it doesn't sound like it does.  It sounds like it comes from an action movie soundtrack.  Take a listen. (It takes about 30 seconds for the lead in, but it's from a soundtrack, so that's to be expected.)

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment