Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Music 009 - Winner

Winner.  That's both the name of the song, and what you are after listening to it.  Nuttin' But Stringz is a Violin/Hip-hop duo that performed on America's Got Talent and made it pretty far in.  They didn't win; however that didn't stop them from putting out a really sweet album.  While in some of the songs on their album, they are rapping the lyrics, this song has no lyrics.  I figured I would share their talents as violinists rather than rappers, but that doesn't mean they can't rap.  In fact, I invite you to check out the rest of their album after listening to this song.  The album is called Struggle from the Subway to the Charts, and is full of amazing songs and interludes.  On a side note, this post is a bonus post, so I don't really consider this part of my weekly pattern, but I figured you deserved special treatment.

Enjoy!

- Manifest Destiny


No comments:

Post a Comment