Friday, October 11, 2013

The Music 022 - She

Putting my music library on Shuffle always results in some really good music that I've missed popping up.  Here we've got one such song.  This song is by a band called fade.  Yes, lower case 'fade'.  These guys are a mix between alternative and hard rock.  They originate from Japan, but they sing most of their music in English.  This song is entirely in English, so don't worry, I have yet to post foreign music (it'll inevitably happen).  Their music is good.  That's all there is to it, all their music is good.  I may prefer some of their music over the rest, but I don't dislike any of it.  That's why they will be posted here frequently, and you should go out and listen to all their music after you listen to this song.  I mean it, their last album was the only music I listened to during the Summer of 2012.  It's that good.

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment