Monday, October 7, 2013

The Music 016 - Uncovered

Today's post is on time for once!  Today's off to a pretty good start, especially since you get to listen to some really good music.  Granian is another one of those bands that, unfortunately, only put out one album and then broke up.  One of the members went and created another band, Kill the Alarm, and put this song on that album as well (probably because they wrote it and had the rights to it).  While Kill the Alarm is a really good band too, I wish Granian was still together, there was just something different about them.  Uncovered is a really smooth song that will be stuck in your head for weeks at a time and I definitely recommend you check out the rest of their stuff when you finish listening (since I know you'll like it).  I'll post some more music later if I find something I think you need to hear.

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment