Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Music 004 - Monotone

Sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday but I had my hands full with replacing my car's Alternator.  Boy was that fun... and expensive.  Anyway, today's (first) song is Monotone by Splender.  Splender is probably a top contender for my favorite band, and it makes me sad to know that they'll never make another album.  They tried getting back together again a while back, and weren't able to do it.  Still they put out two amazing albums before they broke up.  Splender is an amazing melodic rock band, with a little more rock, and a little less melody, but still 100% great music.  Anyway, I have to say this song reminds me a lot of another song, so I might post that song later, and link it back to this, but for now enjoy the song.

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment