Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Music 003 - Alloveragain

Yes, that is meant to be all one 'word'.  That's how Tahiti 80 decided to title the song, probably because they say it fast.  Anyways, if you hadn't already figure it out, this song is called Alloveragain by Tahiti 80, which is one weird band.  I mean it.  After this, go check out the video for their song Changes.  If you think their music is weird, wait until you see that video; but despite that, these guys are good.  They have a really smooth sound, with a more upbeat style.  This song isn't quite as upbeat, but if I ever post more of their music, or if for some reason you actually go out and look these guys up, you'll see what I mean.

On a side note, I'm getting my theme days and schedule figured out so hopefully by next week I'll have it up and ready for those of you who find me this early.  Hopefully I'll also have about a dozen posts before then for a decent blog base.  I'll keep the music coming until then.

- Manifest Destiny

P.S.  It's tough finding songs on YouTube when these bands aren't that big (yet)!

No comments:

Post a Comment