Friday, September 27, 2013

The Mission 001 - Weekly Pattern

Okay guys, so I have yet to think of 'theme days' for the week, but I have come up with a temporary pattern of the music I'm going to post.  It goes as follows:

Monday - Soft Rock, Melodic Rock, the smooth stuff basically, ballads, harmony, etc.
Tuesday - Pop, not conventional top 40 pop, but my kind of pop.
Wednesday - Rock.  We're talking harder rock than Monday, but still some amazing Rock.
Thursday - I'm gonna alternate between weird but good, and genres other than Rock and Pop (these may overlap at times).
Friday - Whatever the hell I feel like, it's gonna be Friday, and I don't have a single shit to give on looking for something that fits a theme.

With that being said, if I think of better ideas and/or a theme, this'll change, but for now this is what it is.  Keep looking here this afternoon for my next music post.

Until then,

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment