Monday, September 23, 2013

The Music 001 - Glasswork

Alright, well I fiddled around with the blog a little, but I'm lazy, and my computer just brought this song up on shuffle, so I had to put it up.  This song is by a band known as VOLA, and I found them quite a while back through Ourstage Radio, which is where new bands try to get themselves out and into the public's eyes and ears.  While 99% of the stuff on there is just a bunch of crap, I'd inevitably come across that one diamond in the rough.  THIS IS THAT DIAMOND.  I can't tell you how much I love this song, so I'm just gonna tell you to listen to it.  Unfortunately, this song hasn't been uploaded to YouTube since the day I found it, but I took the liberty of doing that myself this afternoon, just so I could link it here.

Enjoy,

- Manifest Destiny


No comments:

Post a Comment