Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Music 002 - Sweet Suffocation

Alright, so today I decided to put some more rock music on the blog.  In the future the genres will vary, and I'll eventually have a schedule and themes for different days, but until I've build up a number of posts, I'm going to just post whatever I feel like (even though that's the whole reason behind this blog in the first place).

Anyway, today's song is by Edgewater.  Unfortunately these guys haven't been together since they're last album in 2006, but up until then they put out some amazing music.  Especially from their album South of Sideways, which is where this song, Sweet Suffocation, comes from.  I also highly recommenced you check out Inhale from the album, hell I recommend the whole album, but first take a listen.

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment