Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Music 028 - Deborah

Alright, so I'm back from the grave after over two weeks and despite having nearly rotted away, I'm still sharing some music.  So be glad about that, I've been lazy over the past few weeks, and I'm going to try really hard to keep posting from now on.  With that let's continue on.  If you've forgotten I'm trying to do the A-Z's of Ballads, or songs named after women, so let's continue on by a song by Fury in the Slaughterhouse.  Great band, great song (despite the fact that I've only just listened to in for the first time about a week ago).  Despite that, this has gone into the category for 'music from my giant ass collection I'll keep in mind and listen to later'.  Yes I know I need to learn to name these categories a little better.  But who has time for that, I've only got time for good music.  Enjoy!

- Manifest Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment